[REMOVE ADS]

Whitney Houston Facing Financial Problems

LATEST MUSIC News
    Whitney Houston facing financial problems

Whitney Houston is reportedly facing financial ruin after blowing her fortune.

[[BANG) -

Whitney Houston is reportedly "broke as a joke".

The 48-year-old singer - who has overcome crack cocaine addiction - has allegedly spent all of her fortune and is being financially supported by her record label Arista, which has given her an advance payment on her next album.

A source told RadarOnline.com: "Whitney's fortune is gone. Music industry heavy hitters are supporting her and her label is fronting her cash against her next album, but no one knows when that will be released ... She might be homeless if not for people saving her. She is broke as a joke."

Whitney - whose ex-husband is Bobby Brown - is believed to be in such a dire financial position she has even had to resort to contacting friends for small loans.

The source added: "She called someone to ask for $100. It is so sad. She should have Mariah Carey money, and she's flat broke."

In August 2001, Whitney signed the biggest record deal in music history at the time with Arista/BMG, renewing her contract with the label for $100 million to deliver six new albums.

She released her last LP 'I Look to You' in August 2009.

[[C) BANG Media International
    Share This

Have Your Say
    Sign In | Register | Post a Comment

retardPosted on 24/01/2012 at 11:00 AM

whitney

retardsorry no patience for rich people who've blown millions on crack. she had all the money and motivation in the world to get better. with everything going on in the world and all the poverty and cruelty she has blown her fortune on crack. no sympathy.
    Top You have already voted on this comment. +[[4) -[[1) Current comment rating +[[4) -[[1) Rate this comment + [[4) - [[1) Report Abuse

jackobatzyPosted on 24/01/2012 at 11:27 AM

whitney

jackobatzyNow she would have a first hand experience of how the other half lives. Might I add she is too stupid to be rich.
    Top You have already voted on this comment. +[[0) -[[1) Current comment rating +[[0) -[[1) Rate this comment + [[0) - [[1) Report Abuse

AnonymousPosted on 24/01/2012 at 11:31 AM

No Sympathy

AnonymousAlthough I've always loved her music, I have no sympathy for the rich who blow millions and then cry about it. As a struggling single mother, who has always had to work hard, I don't have an ounce of pity for these spoilt rich bums.
    Top You have already voted on this comment. +[[2) -[[1) Current comment rating +[[2) -[[1) Rate this comment + [[2) - [[1) Report Abuse

TrishPosted on 24/01/2012 at 11:33 AM

Whitney

TrishIt's actually a pretty sad situation for her. She had it all, looks, fame, fortune, voice etc...No one put a gun to her head in regards to the drugs but if you ask me, Bobby had a major part in her involvement with the stuff. I just feel sorry for her. Thank God Bobby is gone...Wishing her the best of luck
    Top You have already voted on this comment. +[[2) -[[0) Current comment rating +[[2) -[[0) Rate this comment + [[2) - [[0) Report Abuse

anPosted on 24/01/2012 at 11:46 AM

cry me a river

anNo sympathy for another loser cokehead.
    Top You have already voted on this comment. +[[0) -[[1) Current comment rating +[[0) -[[1) Rate this comment + [[0) - [[1) Report Abuse

DenisPosted on 24/01/2012 at 12:05 PM

Job Offers

DenisWell well well!!! I'm sure she'll do fine. Welcome to the wonderful world of normality. I'm sure she has watched her security guards long enough to pick up some tips. Surely some mall could use a mall cop. Maybe the Houston Mall could help her out.

Just don't Blame Bobby. He had nothing to do with her drug addiction.

http://exploredia.com/whitney-houston-net-worth-2011/ She was worth 80 million last year. Does that sound like she's broke?

Whitney Houston calls claims she's broke 'ridiculous'
    There's been a rumor bouncing about that Whitney Houston's bank accounts are not as loftily stocked as they supposedly once were.

Radar Online has cited an anonymous, exclusive source who calls Houston "flat broke," saying that her "fortune is gone."

The loose-lipped insider alleges that "music industry heavy hitters are supporting her," and that while she should have "Mariah Carey money," the 48-year-old singer/actress has had to call to ask to borrow $100.

"She might be homeless if not for people saving her," the source said.

But while this individual may find her to be "broke as joke," Houston isn't laughing at the allegations.

Her rep tells CNN in a statement that the reports are "totally false and ridiculous. She just made a movie with Jordin Sparks – 'Sparkle.'"

In case you didn't know, "People get paid to make movies. [Houston's] not broke."

Anytime you get an "unnamed" or "anonymous" source, beware. The reason we knew it was true about Michael Jackson is because the reports came from official sources with names.

Jobeterob, what is your source? People on this forum are terrible about providing links to information.
    Last edited by soulster; 01-25-2012 at 12:22 PM.

What's the source that says she has 80 mill? And what is her debt level, more importantly? It wouldn't surprise me one bit that she's going broke.

Quote Originally Posted by BobC View Post
    What's the source that says she has 80 mill? And what is her debt level, more importantly? It wouldn't surprise me one bit that she's going broke.

Consider the source...
    http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/20...houston-broke/