[REMOVE ADS]

ChiDrummer and the 4 Tops

I can't believe Chi didn't post this.....LOL

You go boy!!!!!!! Looking forward to the pics

I just received an email from Chris, Ms. M. He will be posting pictures soon. He said he had a blast. Chris is a talented dude and I wish him further success.

Nice, big ups to Chi......real deal ! Maybe I should just call him Mr. Tambourine Man ?......naw........

Guys, he blew me away at the party. Ya'll should have heard him doing his solo....LOL....he tried to bring the house down so I can only imagine what he did the other night....plus he was playing with some extremely great musicians...the Tops band are always smokin'!!!!

Great video! Looking forward to seeing the photos.

Which one is Chi?

Chi is throwing down on the hand percussion!

We once brought a mid level blues band into town and their drummer was ill, and they asked us who could fill in. The radio station supplied the name of a local jazz/rock drummer. The band liked him, and after the show, he said he had the time of his life. If Brad had that good a time with a mid level blues band, I can only imagine what a time Chi had playing with The Tops.

ahhh, the photo graphic evidence is IN!!

People, best believe I had the time of my life!! Ms M was invaluable in getting us all together, THANK YOU SO MUCH [[I probably owe you at least a drink sometime down the road).The rhythm section is killer. Thanks to Elgin Seals[[who helped me hatch this crazy idea in the first place), Eric Johnson, Turhan Terrell, Greg Dokes and especially Drew Schultz [[without whom...). The horn section was unbelievable and The Tops...well they're The Tops!

I can't seem to figure out how to caption the photos correctly in this format, so I'll let the pics speak for themselves. There's a few shots before the house opened, plenty of show shots and a few after. Enjoy
    Attached Images Attached Images                                            

...and one last one for the road. A special thanks to Brian Stratman for these and many other gorgeous photos that documented the evening. And, of course, thanks to Duke, Ronnie, Roquel & Spike - the good guys
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by chidrummer; 01-26-2012 at 10:37 PM.

Outstanding Chi, I'm so glad you had fun and expect more opportunities will come your way....oh....and
    ...dirty martini with extra olives and a few choice pics will do.....LOL

Yo Chi....you may need to start thinking about giving up your day job....early word out of Clearwater [[Fl) is the Tops rocked the house tonight!!!!!

Great pictures. Chris, you made us proud.

Great pictures and video. Thanks Chi Drummer and Ms. M!