[REMOVE ADS]

Thread: Hey Everyone

Hey Everyone

Hey y'all. Dinelle here. I'm really sorry if I haven't been on the site in the last couple of months. I hope you guys aren't mad about the long hiatus from SDF. I've just been super busy since my unit is getting ready to deploy in May. I don't even know what I want for my birthday, and that's two weeks away and counting[[the day after Super Bowl Sunday). I have been keeping track of everything that is Soul-related, like with the recent deaths of Jimmy Castor and Etta James. I hope I can still keep up with y'all.

Hey, Dinelle!
    Don't ever apologise for being away for the forum or having a life, I'm just glad whenever you do drop in and hope
    you're okay, cous...You said deploy, deploy to where? You're not in Korea anymore? Be safe anyway...

Great to hear from you Dinelle. It's my birthday next week. I've asked for Al Abrams Hype and Soul. I'll probably get a record token.

Hi Dinelle, nice to see you again !