[REMOVE ADS]

Thread: Pray For My Mom

Pray For My Mom

Please keep my Mom in your prayers. She is not doing well. Thank you so very much! Appreciate it!

msjoys

Your Mom has been quietly remembered today, and will remain in prayers and thoughts.

Maybe you will keep us all posted on her progress, please?

msjoys, I will be wishing the best for your mom...

Quote Originally Posted by msjoys View Post
    Please keep my Mom in your prayers. She is not doing well. Thank you so very much! Appreciate it!
    I will MsJoys. I will pray that she gets better from whatever is ailing her. Look after her, keep your faith and let her know you are there for her.

Marv

Thanks for praying - Please don't stop - We're needing a miracle - and I know a God who specializes in them!!!

msjoys
    Hello there my friend..I'm praying for your Family..

Name:  angel.jpg
Views: 270
Size:  26.7 KB

Ms Joys,
    We are your extended family, which makes your mom our mom. We will be praying for her. God bless.

I agree 100% with Ralph. Prayers and thoughts are with your Mom, and yourself.

If it helps, tell us sometime about your Mom, and your journey through life together.....
    Last edited by westgrandboulevard; 02-29-2012 at 12:45 PM.

msjoys, my prayers are with you and your mother.

God bless your mom msjoys x

Your mom is in my prayers msjoy. Please remember when the prayers go up, the blessings and miracles come down.

God is so good.

Bless you,

Roberta

I will light a candle for her tonight!

msjoys,i will say a prayer for your dear mother.

God bless you all. Your prayers are so very much appreciated!!

Ms Joys.
    My apologies I didnt see this thread until today. I will be praying for your mother, I know how this can be,
    Stephanie

I will say a prayer for her when I go to church today..

Prayers to you Ms Joys. Hope you're holding up.

Looks like my Mom might not make it through the night. Really needing your prayers. Thanks. Won't have internet access here for awhile - Just keep lifting my whole family up in prayer LOTS. God bless!

Looks like my Mom might not make it through the night. Really needing your prayers. Thanks. Won't have internet access here for awhile - Just keep lifting my whole family up in prayer LOTS. God bless!
    I am praying for you MsJoys. God is blessing you right now. Hold on and be strong. Your family all of you, hold on to one another.

Marv

She has gone home to Glory...

Ms.Joys,
    Our condolences for the loss of your mom. God bless her.

I know it's tough right now, msjoy but remember the best days with your mom and know that she is in a better place. We're praying for YOU now.

My condolences go out to you and your loved ones.

msjoys

Thinking of you, with special thoughts. Your mother is absolutely safe. God Bless you both.

Cry when you must, and laugh when you can......

Your mother is now dwelling in her father's mansion msjoys. I have said the following prayer for her.

We beseech Thee, O Lord,
    in Thy mercy,
    to have pity on the soul of Thy handmaid;
    do Thou, Who hast freed her
    from the perils of this mortal life,
    restore to her the portion of everlasting salvation.
    Through Christ our Lord.

May God bless you and heal you at this sad time.

Roberta

Ms Joys
    I am sorry to hear of your loss and it hurts me deeply since I lost my mom as well 6 months ago as you know. I pray that you will get through this tough time.
    Stephanie

MsJoys,

I just got back to SDF & saw that you had sent me a message which I responded to earlier & I'm just seeing this post.

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. You have been in my prayers & you & your family will always remain in my prayers. You're a beautiful person & truly a gift of our forum.

May God bless & comfort you & your family & keep you strong.

Please accept my sincere condolences & I'll always keep you in my prayers friend.

Hi this is Kev-Lo

I'm sorry to hear about the passing of your mom MsJoys. May she Rest In Peace!

Ms. Joys, I have to be honest and tell you I've been avoiding this thread. My moms 92 years old and suffers from dementia and several health problems. I was living at home when my father passed away in his sleep so walking into her room every morning, not knowing what I'll find never gets any easier....as a result, I try not to think about certain things. A form of denial I guess.

With that said, my heart goes out to you and my thoughts are with you but your moms at peace, of that I'm sure.

Thank you to everyone who has been praying. Your prayers & God's grace & mercy are carrying our family through! We KNOW that she is now resting in the arms of Jesus! And, what better place to be? Again, thanks! God bless each of you! Continued prayers appreciated!

Thank you to everyone who has been praying. Your prayers & God's grace & mercy are carrying our family through! We KNOW that she is now resting in the arms of Jesus! And, what better place to be? Again, thanks! God bless each of you! Continued prayers appreciated!
    Your mom is definitely with her Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ msjoys. She is now a true sister of Christ. Take comfort in these words from the book of John:

"And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and will take you to myself, that where I am you may be also."

"In my Father's house are many rooms. If it were not so, would I have told you that I go to prepare a place for you."

"Do not marvel at this, for an hour is coming when all who are in the tombs will hear his voice and come out, those who have done good to the resurrection of life, and those who have done evil to the resurrection of judgment."

And my personal favorite quote from the scriptures, which is also the words of John, and I say these very words every morning, for I feel truly blessed by the son of God.

“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life."

God bless you msjoys and remember God is good and kind and you will see your mom again in the kingdom of heaven.

Amen with God's wonderful blessings.

Roberta

Last edited by Roberta75; 04-15-2012 at 07:48 PM.