[REMOVE ADS]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    hey bill.... small world isnt it.Im sure you heard about ron's backstage drama in detroit

Quote Originally Posted by abfan View Post
    soulster Anita still has a loyal fan base and she can still bring her signature sound to the audience.She hasn't lost that much but her personal treatment to her fans is outrageous.....
    What she, and others like her, need to remember is that it's those fans who got her to where she is today. Without you, and other devoted followers, she would be nowhere.

There was a concert in around 68 Judy Garland was giving to service men,many in wheelchairs -she hadnt arrived for the gig -her Daughter Lorna and ex husband Sid Luft telephoned her to see what was holding her up...
    "Im not coming" she told them,Lorna got on the phone to try and persuade her..
    "But Mama they've wheeled them in to see you.."she said..there was a pause from Garland,then she replied icily-
    "Well if they wheeled them in....they can wheel them out again!" and slammed down the phone..

The thing about it Anita its not an isolated case of her behaviour - she chooses to act that way so obviously she dosent care what people think...just like Garland by 1968 didnt care about a little bad press..thats the stars perogative and they ultimatley have to deal with the consequences of their actions..

Quote Originally Posted by abfan View Post
    hey bill.... small world isnt it.Im sure you heard about ron's backstage drama in detroit
    Yes I sure did...LAWD have mercy.......As I had mentioned, As I have told my story about seems just abuot everyone has a story about her...and sadly it about 37 bad to 0 nice......