[REMOVE ADS]

Click on DetroitYES Forum at the top of the page.....

I think Lowell's correct.

What on earth are you talking about??? I see no such thing, and I don't know what Lowell ever said.

If you click on DetroitYES FORUM on the banneer at the top right of the page, there's a note from Lowell about the "Stop Online Piracy Act" and other proposed federal legislation that will limit the free speach rights of internet users. Wiki is down today, Google has a black banner over it's name and the blogging site Word Press is shut down.

Or, you could just go to www.detroityes.com and read the note. As a blogger who uses material from other sources on the web, I'm in full agreement with Mr. Boileau and others on this problem.

Thing is, I don't see the DetroitYES banner. But, I already posted about this.

Quote Originally Posted by soulster View Post
    Thing is, I don't see the DetroitYES banner. But, I already posted about this.
    take this page to the top.

above the BIG WORD BULLETIN....there are the banners 1.soulfuldetroit home page,then the forum "map".then the green bit,then the join forum bit[[just before RALPH TERRANA) AT THE BOTTOM OF THAT BIT IS THE detroitYES FORUM

HIT THAT

Sorry Soulster, I didn't see your post about the problem. I just thought Lowell's explination of the issue was one of the best ones I've read yet.

Quote Originally Posted by tamla617 View Post
    take this page to the top.

above the BIG WORD BULLETIN....there are the banners 1.soulfuldetroit home page,then the forum "map".then the green bit,then the join forum bit[[just before RALPH TERRANA) AT THE BOTTOM OF THAT BIT IS THE detroitYES FORUM

HIT THAT
    It's not there! I am using Google Chrome, if that makes a difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Doug-Morgan View Post
    Sorry Soulster, I didn't see your post about the problem. I just thought Lowell's explination of the issue was one of the best ones I've read yet.
    You better take a look at this: http://donttreadonmike.com/2012/01/1...the-next-sopa/

​Click on thebanner.

Then you should see:

[QUOTE=P-Shark: The Revenge;87850]

Hmmm...probably the reason I don't see that is because I bookmarked the Forum page, not the home page. Then I click "New Posts". I never see the home page.

This is what I see when I come here:Name:  SDF.jpg
Views: 140
Size:  99.1 KB
    Last edited by soulster; 01-18-2012 at 10:33 PM.

Yeah, I think the old banner takes up too much space. And it tends to stop the scrolling function.
    Anybody who wants the fuller screen forum just click http://soulfuldetroit.com/forum.php
    Last edited by P-Shark: The Revenge; 01-18-2012 at 10:46 PM.