[REMOVE ADS]

Thread: Sylvers on CD

Sylvers on CD

The Unsung documentary got me hunting for Sylvers CD's. Of course I love the hits, "Hotline" my favorite, but after some long YouTube listening, I found quite the catalog of outstanding songs, many great ballads I hadn't heard before. I don't have a Sylvers CD.

OK, so I go to Amazon and all they have are some greatest hits CD's with 10 songs or so ... quite disappointing. I guess I could go vinyl, but I don't have a good turntable right now. Really, no original albums on CD? Kind of disappointing.

Anyway, great group.

Hi tsull1! That's great! Go to the second page of this forum and check out the thread entitled:The Sylvers. You'll find some answers! The only Sylvers[[group) album on cd is "Concept" SOLAR [[1981). Yeah,one out of ten albums on cd is very sad. Hopefully the nine remaining albums will be reissued very soon!

Not sure how I missed that previous thread, but I just signed the petition, thanks SylversFan! I can't believe I don't have any of their albums, I must have been sleepwalking in the 70's, then again I was a teenager then so who knows where my head was at. Anyway, hope these albums come out -- I've been listening to a ton of their songs on YouTube, just a lot of impressive tunes, as in tons of them.

Thanks,and your welcome! Don't worry,soon enough you'll have all their albums on cd!