[REMOVE ADS]

A really dumb non soul question....

I make no bones about the fact that I listen to all sorts of music, and I know many of you here share the same trait. So here's the question.....

One of my favorite web based music streams, The Technicolor Web Of Sound stopped streaming just before the holidays. It was a psychedelic based stream that stayed away from the common stuff, and I miss TWOS badly. It was the only place I've heard that would play Elmer Gantry's Velvet Opera, The Paupers, The Peanut Butter Conspiracy and other like mided groups, backed up with an amazing biographicial library.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAWTK1UEZr0

So I guess what I'm looking for is a replacement stream. It's got to be easy to access, and the programer MUST know his stuff. Any ideas? Also, what's your favorite music stream?

I can't help ya. Sorry. I do love a very wide range of music, but I don't listen to streams much, as I own 95% of the music I listen to. the rest I get from terrestrial radio and night clubs.

I do like late 60s psychedelia/garage/Sunshine music, and I own a box set or two of it, but i'm not well versed in it.

The only music stream i know is the one that i accidentally spilled some hooch into back in the day[anyone who drank outta there would've sang all day]!!