[REMOVE ADS]

Thread: AI Immortality

AI Immortality

UK TV is running a news piece this morning about AI being used to digitally capture pop [[soul) acts performing in their prime. This is then stored & brought out for VIRTUAL TOURS in future times.
    This situation has already happened with ABBA, a virtual tour having already taken place.
    NOW, I saw Frankie Beverly & Maze when they toured the UK in their prime [[+ the likes of Anita Baker, Bobby Womack and many others going right back to the 60's). BUT I don't think I'd be inclined to go along to see them perform virtually.
    SEE HERE .... https://abbavoyage.com/
    At these shows you can book to watch in seating areas or dance floor areas ... so the concept would be ideal for Motown / soul acts.
    I'd rather stay home & watch video of them actually performing live back in the day.
    . . . Do others on here think VIRTUAL TOURS are a good idea ?
    Name:  60sREvueShowPostaMont.jpg
Views: 20
Size:  56.0 KB
    Last edited by jsmith; Today at 05:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jsmith View Post
    Do others on here think VIRTUAL TOURS are a good idea ?
    I don't feel that they are a good idea. As the song goes "Ain't Nothing Like The Real Thing".