You guys are usually pretty good at solving mysteries, so let's see what you can do with this one. I have acquired a CD [[hopefully I have successfully attached photos) and I am trying to figure out its country of origin.

As you can see, the title and cover art look as American as Apple Pie and the tracks are all songs that were hits in the US. But the puzzling part is that there is nothing on the CD or the case to identify its origin and the only thing resembling liner notes is written in a language that I cannot even identify. [[Hopefully you will be able to read the copy in that photo.)

I had a friend look at this CD and he said he thought the words were written in Latin. If so, would that possibly mean the CD is Italian? If it helps, the CD has none of the usual numbers on the circles, either front or back, and the underside of the CD is gold, not the usual silver.

I have noticed that there are some copies for sale on Ebay but from what I can tell, each of them is a basic US pressing and the language is clearly English. But not my copy. Any thoughts based on this limited information?
Name:  wrangler1.jpg
Views: 10
Size:  23.2 KBName:  wrangler2.jpg
Views: 10
Size:  18.9 KBName:  wrangler3.jpg
Views: 11
Size:  26.9 KB