[REMOVE ADS]

The Temptations R&RHOF induction performance

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbGt5...eature=related kind of a mess--cant hear David and where's Eddie? hmmmmm

I do not reply as often anymore but I continually read and I felt I had to comment on this video. The Tempts are such a classy and well polished act even to this day but this video is a disgrace for such a dignified honour. Speechless....

I seen this video before and they certainly should have left "My Girl" alone..... group sing....no way, however I was intrigued by the guitar player who looked like Jimmy Ruffin......does anybody know who that was...just asking........

That is indeed Jimmy Ruffin.....

Thank you Mr. Harris, guess These Eyes aren't crying ......appreciate your response.....

This was not suppose to be a Temptation performance. The RRHOF always closed out the show with a jam session and that is what you see. So in my eyes there is nothing shameful about it. It is what it is.

Yes... where's Eddie Kendricks? And Melvin, Otis, Richard...?

Quote Originally Posted by robbert View Post
    Yes... where's Eddie Kendricks? And Melvin, Otis, Richard...?
    Maybe there weren't onstage for some of the finale. But Melvin, Otis, and Eddie were definitely on stage during the induction. They sang a bit of DON'T LOOK BACK. with Hall and Oates.

Richard wasn't inducted, so I don't know if he attended. Although I vaguely recall a picture of Richard, Ali-Ollie, and Ron at the gala.

Quote Originally Posted by reese View Post
    Maybe there weren't onstage for some of the finale. But Melvin, Otis, and Eddie were definitely on stage during the induction. They sang a bit of DON'T LOOK BACK. with Hall and Oates.

Richard wasn't inducted, so I don't know if he attended. Although I vaguely recall a picture of Richard, Ali-Ollie, and Ron at the gala.
    They did attened the gala. and yep there was a photo of them, It was from a book about the tempts.
    Last edited by candykamaine; 01-10-2012 at 05:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by candykamaine View Post
    They did attened the gala. and yep there was a photo of them, It was from a book about the tempts.
    Found a photo, I don't know if it's aginst the rules to double post. But here is the pic.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

That wasn't too bad for what it was..... a celebration. Heck, just the year before, Mary Wilson had to perform "Stop In the Name of Love" as the Supremes with Yoko Ono and Ben E. King as her back ups! LOL!!!!!