[REMOVE ADS]

Rare Temptations Clip! "I'm Gonna Make You Love Me" from 1973!

Here's something you will not see everyday........

Nice......

Superb quality DVD, while always Loving Eddie, I did like Damon and felt he was a first class replacement, but I have never found much on DVD with him in, I wonder what the three DVD set of Soul Train will be like just on release?

Very very nice to see that. Damon never really gets his props and people like to forget
    how good he was on stage and on record as Eddie's replacement. Even Otis...

Great find Marv and thanks for bringing it to my attention.

I find it amusing that Motown groups performed in the same postion relative to other members. I first noticed it with the Velvelettes...always Bertha left, then Norma, then Milly and then Cal on the right.....it's obvious when I think about it but it never occured to me that it should always be that way. With this Temps line up, you can see that David was replaced by Dennis, Eddie by Damon and Richard by Damon. These teasers amuse me.....perhaps I need to get a life!