[REMOVE ADS]

Anybody else find this in bad taste?

I'm referring to the Miles Davis in hell depiction
    http://waynocartoons.blogspot.com/

SUNDAY, JANUARY 01, 2012Big Fun [[Bizarro Guest Week Day 7)Today we wrap up my second run as Bizarro's guest cartoonist, with one man's vision of hell, and imagined by yours truly.
    I send you my best wishes for a Happy New Year, along with sincere thanks for following along on this experiment. Special thanks go to Dan Piraro for allowing me to show my work in his spot.If you'd like to keep up with my comical goings-on, please feel free to follow my Twitterings and/or subscribe to myFacebook doodad.Let's see what sort of mischief we can get into this year, shall we?We now return control of Bizarro to its creator.0 comments Links to this postEmail ThisBlogThis!Share to TwitterShare to FacebookLabels: Bizarro, music
    Wayno remarked, "I'm grateful for this opportunity to mind the store for Dan, and this time I promise to lock the door securely on my way out." Wayno's new batch of cartoons explores such topics as the local-food movement, health risks in the clowning industry, and family dynamics in ancient Egypt. The week concludes with what he claims to be the first Sunday newspaper comic to feature jazz great Miles Davis.
    Last edited by P-Shark: The Revenge; 01-04-2012 at 12:33 AM.

I think it's funny!

smark21 Guest
    It's only offensive if you're literal minded and don't have a sense of irony. It's pretty funny....it's a vision of hell and if Miles Davis was in hell, that scenario would seem to be the perfect torment for a musician like Miles Davis. Polka fans are the ones who ought to take offense.

Polka offends me.

I don't think Miles would even be caught dead in those colors, so this must be hell.

worth a chuckle or two.

Quote Originally Posted by soulster View Post
    polka offends me.
    haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..yo u guys are nuts...haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaa!!!