[REMOVE ADS]

I Don't Like Change! WAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!! :-[[

Gee Whiz:

I saw the other posts somewhere on this new forum about people saying that as soon as they got used to the old way things changed. I guess I'm a shining example of getting older and losing flexibility. Oh well...I'll get used to it. It's only life. LOL! OK, back to discussing all of our artists that we love so dearly.

Yes, change is good [[hopefully!) Let's all hang in there - it's gonna get better!

We are Boomers!!!!! We busted the "Establishment" ,so we got to keep up or we will be just as bad as what we overcame!!
    No old folks home for us ,we are survivors!!!!!!!!! Right On , Power To The People and On and On.

This was really smooth. Try AOL, Flickr, Yahoo or Google when they totally change everything with no guides on how to transition. I guess that musicians just change tempo and key and DO IT!

It works,

V.

Voosh,

What would you suggest for making the transition even smoother? I think it is very easy.

If anyone needs help, all they have to do is click on the FAQ at the top of the page.

I guess I don't relate to having difficulty in changing. I welcome it.
    Last edited by soulster; 08-07-2010 at 02:38 AM.

I liked the old version.but oh well

Abfan I totally agree with you.
    But it gets better with time. I'm begining to like the new forum.

Soulster,

What I meant is that this really was a smooth transition. Really. I deal with site changes all the time that make you sick and stain your shorts. I like what I see here and how it was handled. Kudos to all that made it happen.

Now, back to our regular programming. There's more tunes and memories to share.

Quote Originally Posted by voosh View Post
    . I deal with site changes all the time that make you sick and stain your shorts.
    Uh..OK...that doesn't happen to me!

The transition was fast and smooth!

I am quite amazed at how easy it was for me to get onto this site. I suspect it might be cos I'm not that knowledgeable and I have to follow each instruction right down to the bare detail. I am pretty specific about lower case and upper case for example.

But I can see the benefits already. It takes an instant to post nowadays. I used to think it was my connection that was slow.

I'm a bit sad that Kamasu and Motown_Fan haven't made it yet but Kamasu promised to keep it in mind and try to do something.

I have my home page as the old SDF link. It still has the old black pages at the top. Is that right or do I have to change my home page. If I do, can someone give me the link please.

I have Internet Explorer 8 if that makes any sense to anybody.

I'm in, with a little help from the old man. It's good to have the moderator as my husband.

I don't mind it. I'm a fan of "change".

This is just a test to see if I'm really back...

Just one problem...it's not "10:33 PM" where I am right now; that would be the time if I was posting from the middle of the Atlantic Ocean. It's a little drier where I'm sitting--LOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cdiii View Post
    Just one problem...it's not "10:33 PM" where I am right now; that would be the time if I was posting from the middle of the Atlantic Ocean. It's a little drier where I'm sitting--LOL!!!
    You can adjust the time zone in your settings.

I totally agree....I started hyperventilating when I tried to log on the old site! LOL!!

Oh..it says I am a Junior member..I am actually a senior member! My original email is so old that I haven't used it in 4 years! I had to start all over...lets just say I AM BORN AGAIN!

Charles, & Jessie glad you are here....Soulster thanks for the time setting info.........love the little arrow thats lets you know what thread you posted in.......

Kdub

douglasm here....

jrlo1960, I did the same thing. I've been around here since about 2002. I feel like a rookie.

Hi Jessie! Glad you're joining us! The gang is "almost" here!

Well as those who have any knowledge of the Star Trek universe ,and know of the "Borg" , understand the statement ,"You will be asimulated. Resistence is futile."

" As it is ,so be it" ,[[George Clinton)