[REMOVE ADS]

A singer and THAT song............if only.

Do you have a favorite singer you'd love hear do a certain song? I guess I have many, but one stands out. I'd LOVE to hear Mary Wilson sing "Wild Horses". I'm not aware she's ever done that one? I think she could do a great version of it.

I would have liked to have heard Levi Stubbs sing Oasis' "Wonderwall" in the same style as "For Your Love". I think it would have suited him perfectly.

The late Dave Godin of the Tamla-Motown Appreciation Society said that he thought Bob Dylan's "Like a Rolling Stone" would have suited Brenda Holloway.

I would to hear Mary Wilson sing the Dorothy Moore classic "Misty Blue" from 1976.

Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    I would to hear Mary Wilson sing the Dorothy Moore classic "Misty Blue" from 1976.
    i'd love to hear that, too.... but I don't think you could ever top the original by Wilma Burgess. I still would love to hear her do "First Time Ever I Saw Your Face".

The reason why[deon jackson]with it's funky[motown beat]it would've been perfect for david ruffin!

Mary Wilson....Rolling in the Deep.

Any more suggestions that aren't Supremes-related?

Sure and I mean this seriously. I'd love to hear the group Solo redo some of the Originals cuts, "I Like Your Style" in particular. I've written to them about this, after they remade a series of cover records by other artists which I really didn't care for. Lol...

RIP Walter Gaines......

I've got a few...

Tammi Terrell- Feeling Alright
    The Temptations with Paul on lead- Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas
    Marvin & Tammi- We Can Work It Out
    The Fantastic Four- One More Hurt

I always thought "I Wouldn't Change the Man He Is" would suit Alicia Keys or Demi Lovato and "I Want to Go Back There Again" could be a hit for Gwen Stafani.

I always wanted to hear the temps do the drifters classic[please stay]..or how about dionne warwick singing the vandellas[benjamin]!!