[REMOVE ADS]

dynamic superiors twofer cd release october

the 1st 2 motown albums,"the dynamic superiors" and "pure pleasure" by the dynamic superiors coming in october, a twofer cd release on the soulmusic.com label.

Its about time...excellent news....

Wow

Where did you see that Tamla617. I couldn't find it on the site? Is it only available from that site?

Dusty Groove lets you leave a note for them to email me when it comes in. And I was wondering whether there is the same facility.

Boyfromxtown and indeed everyone else.

This Dynamic Superiors 2fer is now listed for pre-order from Amazon UK. The price quoted is £10.99 and release date is given as 25 October 2010. From past experience the list price usually drops closer to the actual release date.

Keep watching

I have also seen this adverised, currently advertised on Amazon.UK. site, although no details available other than price - £10.99 scheduled for October release. [[Check under forthcoming releases).

Excellent....gorgeous vocals and Nick and Val writing and producing...it TRULY is PURE PLEASURE.........

This is wonderful news... I love these albums. Hopefully, the remaining two albums will get a cd release.

I've hoped for something like this for many years. Thank you for the good news.

Jim

The cd is now listed under "Coming Soon" on the Dusty Groove site.