[REMOVE ADS]

How Does One Print Out a Portion of a Thread?

I want to know how one can print out a portion of a thread. The specific item in question is the track listing of the upcoming Eddie Holland CD. I would like to print out only the entire listing of songs that are included in the CD but if I use the print command it will print out all the responses, not just the one that I need. Any help would be appreciated.

The only way I can do that is to open our my writing software on my computer, minimise it and go to whatever I want to keep, highlite it with my mouse, right click copy, restore full screen my writing software, which BTW, is Open Office,
    and then paste it to a new page. You may have Microsoft Word or something else but it usually works...good luck..