[REMOVE ADS]

Sept 4th - Little Anthony, The Spinners & Dennis Edwards At Wildwood

Sept 4th - Little Anthony, The Spinners & Dennis Edwards At Wildwood

Next Saturday, Sept. 4th, Sweet Soul & Rock & Soul Concert Series will be presenting Little Anthony & The Imperials, The Spinners & Dennis Edwards & The Temptations Review at the Ocean Front Arena at New Jersey's Wildwood Convention Center.

Name:  SSshow_herald2WEB.jpg
Views: 984
Size:  59.0 KB

Although you can purchase OTHER tickets through Ticketmaster, you can get yourself a real sweet deal through the "Box Office Special". For the $50 tickets, if you buy one, you get one free. This 2 for one special is available ONLY at the Box Office, for the $50 tickets ONLY!

This a wonderful opportunity to see 3 LEGENDARY groups for a VERY affordable price!

For more info, call:

The Convention Center: 1-609-729-4000
    or
    Ticketmaster.com
    or
    Charge By Phone: 1-800-745-3000

Wow looks like a great show that I just might have to arrange to attend. Was just in Wildwood a few weeks ago when I very literally was nearly swept out to sea by riptides after hours of swimming & goofing off in the ocean. Although the [[now grown) kids & their friends went too, it was great that they all came in separate cars and the wife & I didn't even see them there once! Great kids, but that was momentarily blissful. BTW can you believe that some people actually look at my daughter and conclude that we must be related to Tammi Terrell when we speak of her. She's got that spunk too when she gets in that mood!

Now we're returning early tomorrow morning to Wildwood for more. This time we'll be with my nephew and his wife [[EVERYONE says she looks like Beyonce or even better) at their rented beach house, and more than a dozen other relatives & friends. Will I now HAVE to return next weekend too??? A bill like the above-and such great prices to boot -just might DEMAND it!
    Last edited by positivesoul; 08-27-2010 at 10:56 PM.

topdiva1 Guest
    Dennis Edwards and his Temptations Review ALWAYS puts on a great and super show!!!!

Earlier today, I received notice that due to concerns about Hurricane Earl, unfortunately, the show has been postponed.

Sweet Soul & Rock & Soul Concert Series will attempt to bring this same line-up at a future date, this is fully dependent upon the schedules of the performers. I'll announce additional information about the rescheduling of this show as it becomes available.