[REMOVE ADS]

Thread: RIP, Alan Sues

RIP, Alan Sues

Just read in today's paper that Laugh-In regular Alan Sues passed away, aged 85, after suffering a heart attack. His best-known bit would have to be 'Big Al, the sportscaster'. RIP...

Best,

Mark

Sorry to learn this, Mark. He was a talented guy.

He was funny as hell.........

I read about this on another site. My condolences go out to his loved ones.

Also noted was the passing of Denver boxer Ron Lyle [[70). He gave Muhammad Ali a good run for his money in 1975 before losing in the 12th.
    Film director Ken Russel [["Women In Love", "The Devils", "Tommy") passed last week at the age of 84, and Fred Meijer, as in Meijers [[Thrifty Acres) passed about a week ago at the age of 91.

Anybody that grew up watching Laugh In knew of Alan Sues. Another pop culture figure who made his mark.

I saw an interview he did on youtube a few years ago and he was quite the character! I remember him from Laugh in and thought he was a reminder of Paul Lynde they had that same thing going on if you know what I mean. He was also on Hollywood Squares a few times. He will be missed,
    Steph