[REMOVE ADS]

Ron Townson's hat for sale on ebay

I think somebody's feeding a cocaine addiction...

I see his cuff links are for sale too.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/DODGERS-Ster...-/260858551724

I wonder why his estate is being cleared at this late date. He passed 10 years ago.

I am glad I got to see the original 5th get back together in Atlantic City back in 1996 [[I think it was 1996 or '97). It was clear he was sick--he was very thin, in fact so thin I thought he was someone standing in for Ron. His voice was still pretty good and people gave him a standing ovation for "MacArthur Park." Ron told me, after the show, that his favorite 5th Dimension album was "Earthbound." It was mine too!

Here is his 5th Dimension jacket also.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ron-Townson-...item3cbb4bf1a9

This jacket is a 4XL. He must have been sick if he was very thin. I can't imagine Ron thin. When the 5th first started I have pictures of him where he is pudgy, not really overweight. Then he got bigger as the years rolled on. I'm glad I saw the reunion tour as well. They were my favorite group. He was still heavy when I saw the reunion tour in 1992. That is so cool that "Earthbound" was his favorite album. It is one of mine too!

Yeah I'd met Ron many times over the years and he always looked like the old Ron until that last show in 1999.

I thought Earthbound was their masterpiece--still do, even if the synths sound a bit dated today. I'm wanting to say Florence told me it was her favorite too but can't swear to it.