[REMOVE ADS]

If a movie about the Supremes get made wouldn't Taraji be perfect for Diana Ross?

I never thought Tammi Terrell looks liked Taraji P Henson maybe people think they seem alike but I cant see a resemblence looking at a picture of both of them.

Taraji P Henson has always wanted to play Diana Ross and I do think she looks alot like Diana and they were gonna make a movie about Florence Ballard which was supposed to be out now when I they announced it last year and Faith Evans was gonna be Florence.

I think Florence Ballard looks like Beyonce especially in the "Baby love" video on top of the pops she resembles Beyonce just lighter maybe Faith Evans also looks like Beyonce because I do see some features of Beyonce on Faith Evans facial features.

Mary Wilson looks like Solange although people say Kelly Rowland I think Kelly looks more like Donna Summer than Mary Wilson but a movie should be made with Taraji as Diana,Faith or Beyonce as Flo and kelly as mary wilson,she has Mary skin color but not facial features but why didn't they keep the original casting.

If you seen Mary Wilson on the you cant hurry love on a picture she looks just like Beyonce sister Solange and maybe she looks darker but I do see a resemblence to Solange.
    Last edited by homebody; 11-30-2011 at 06:37 PM.

I do think taraji resembles what Tammi would have looked liked if she had lived another decade or two.

I don't think she does look like diana tho..

smark21 Guest
    Taraj Henson is too old to play the young Diana Ross as Henson is now 40 years old. BTW, that Blondie Florence Ballard movie seems to have sunk completely from the view.

Taraji P Henson does look like Diana Ross when she was in her 40's but as for Tammi Terrell I cant see the resemblence.Faith Evans is too old but Beyonce is 30 still young enough to play Florence until her death at 32.

I wonder what caused the Blondie movie to go out because it would have been a Good movie I think the main problem was the casting but on a picture I think Diana looked exactly like Taraji.

^^ From what it looks like the flo film seems to have problems keeping a cast among many other things. If you look at the IMDB entry of the movie they still haven't casted who's gonna play mary and many other importment figures in flo's life. And both the actress who are credited as flo are only rumored.

I just think the movie is dead sadly.

This is one of the last things I read about the Flo movie [[back in April of this year):
    http://www.mlive.com/movies/index.ss...ay_from_f.html

Actually when I was watching the UNSUNG on Tammi Terrell, the first thing to come to mind was that Taraji P Henson looks so much like her. Faith was definitely perfect physically for the Flo Ballard role. Hopefully that movie will eventually get off the ground.

I don't think that Taraji looks like Tammi at all. I could never understand why so many Tammi fans think she does. Taraji really wants to play Diana and has mentioned this in several interviews the last couple of years.

I may get hung in effigy for this,but ms henson is nowhere near as skinny as diana in the sixties..oh and she does resemble tammi!!