[REMOVE ADS]

honest man Guest

DID Diana date besides Berry

Hello we all know now, but did the public know about the couple ,i don;t know when you read both books they skim over it,why was it a secret were they a real solid couple,was she ever linked with other men in the time frame ,to think one of the world's most beautiful sucsessful women was waiting on him now seems so unreal if this situation was true, she could have had her pick where there ever any other Beaus in her life at that time, what a waste if she was n't allowed to play the field,just wondering,please keep this real,cheers.

I can not swear to the timeframe since it has been so long ago but, I believe Diana dated Tim Brown as well.

honest man Guest
    captain who is-was Tim Brown

Tim Brown was a NFL Football player turned actor

Quote Originally Posted by captainjames View Post
    Tim Brown was a NFL Football player turned actor
    I think you must mean Jim Brown. I don't recall ever hearing that he dated Diane. He definitely dated a lot of great women, though. He may have dated Mary...but not sure about that either. On further reaches into my memory bank...Jim Brown may have been the one who gave Mary that big ring she wears on many album covers, most notably it is quite prominent on "Right On."

Diane definitely dated Ryan O'Neal for a time. I remember that.

Wasn't the relationship with Berry kept quiet, amongst other reasons perhaps, because he was married at the time?
    Last edited by kenneth; 11-09-2011 at 10:36 AM.

She also went with Gene Simmons, of Kiss fame, for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by kenneth View Post
    I think you must mean Jim Brown. I don't recall ever hearing that he dated Diane. He definitely dated a lot of great women, though. He may have dated Mary...but not sure about that either. On further reaches into my memory bank...Jim Brown may have been the one who gave Mary that big ring she wears on many album covers, most notably it is quite prominent on "Right On."

Wasn't the relationship with Berry kept quiet, amongst other reasons perhaps, because he was married at the time?
    No, Diana actually dated Tim Brown of the Philadelphia Eagles. I don't know how serious it was. I believe Dionne Warwick mentioned that she also dated him at one point.

I think after Berry divorced Raynoma, most people assumed he was married to Margaret Norton [[Gordy). But I have since read that was not true. So after Ray, Berry wasn't married again until the 80s.

Quote Originally Posted by reese View Post
    No, Diana actually dated Tim Brown of the Philadelphia Eagles. I don't know how serious it was. I believe Dionne Warwick mentioned that she also dated him at one point.

I think after Berry divorced Raynoma, most people assumed he was married to Margaret Norton [[Gordy). But I have since read that was not true. So after Ray, Berry wasn't married again until the 80s.
    Okay, I stand corrected. Obviously, I'm a bigger music fan than a football fan! I found a link where a book refers to the Ross-Brown brief relationship:

http://books.google.com/books?id=U6N...0brown&f=false
    Last edited by kenneth; 11-09-2011 at 11:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kenneth View Post

Actually he is right! She did date Timmy Brown [[he was friends with Jim Brown). Also Brian Holland,Smokey,Michael Bloomberg and Gene Simmons....come to mind for famous guys. A few have said Eddie Kendricks but I'm not sure about him.

Eddie Bisco, who work for a record distributor which carried the Motown line, dated Diana in the early-mid '60s.

^Another name I heard of.