[REMOVE ADS]

Susaye Greene Christmas Wonderland EP

Hey y'all. I just purchased Susaye's "Christmas Wonderland EP" from iTunes. I didn't realize it was on there. I am really enjoying it and it's getting me in the Christmas mood!

I always liked this music video for "Christmas Wonderland". It's cute!

Laurel Guest
    This is just wonderful. Thank you for letting us know about it. She has a great voice perfect for Christmas music. I love Christmas. As soon as Halloween is over, I start decorating my house for Christmas. I even have a fake Christmas tree I put up in the living room until December 1 when the real tree goes up. And I got Christmas music playing most of the time on the stereo. I keep the Christmas decorations up until January 6, the 12th Day of Christmas and then sadly, it's time for them to go down. I'm going to download Susaye Greene's Christmas album I love getting new Christmas every year.

I have had this four track EP for several years. It's one of the albums that I play first each year! Now with downloads being so available, more of you can get it easily! Enjoy!