[REMOVE ADS]

The Best Wedding Video I've Seen

As this has been posted since September, some of you may have seen this. For my part, I've just sen this for the first time. This father has got to be one of the coolest ever & this video made my day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0u1FZ...layer_embedded

pshark Guest
    Funny Juice, I just finished watching that on yahoo

Thanks Juice that made me smile happy...........wonderful.....

I just saw it on yahoo, also. I thought it would be fun to post and as I was figuring out where to post it I thought the Clubhouse would be the most appropriate [[even though I don't visit here often).

Thanks, for posting it, juice. I'm sure Forum members will enjoy it, as I did.

Seeing this made me think of a recent family wedding. My younger gay brother married his partner last month. My father wasn't too thrilled with the whole thing but he was a good sport in the end. One ironic moment, for me, was dancing with my sister to "Stop In The Name Of Love" and next to us were our parents. I could only laugh to myself thinking of all the years my father was annoyed with my Supremes obsession and now, at 82, here he is on the dance floor next to me dancing to one of their biggest hits. "Time Changes Things" it's true!

I did not expect to like that at all, weddings scare the piss outta me, but that was the most viewing fun I've had on the forum since The Time/ Original 7 first video dropped! Too funny. I wonder how much advil Poppy had to take after that......

Oh, he looked like he was having a great time!!!

I saw this today and it made me soooo happy!