[REMOVE ADS]

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Petition For The Sylvers Albums To Reissued On Cd!

Hello everyone,my name is Steve! I joined this site last night! I along with other Sylvers fans need your help. I love The Sylvers[[Hotline,Boogie Fever,Wish That I Could Talk To You and Fool’s Paradise)! The Sylvers came out with ten albums from 1972 to 1984! Sadly one album,Concept [[1981) is the only one of their albums that is reissued on cd. Edmund[[1 album),Foster[[4 solo albums) and Leon[[1 album) Sylvers solo albums are'nt on cd either. Because of that,a fellow fan started a petition on Monday! The petition is on petitiononline.com. This petition is directed at Universal Music Group, Polydor, Geffen, EMI and Capitol Records. With enough signatures we hope these record companies can see that reissuing these albums would be in their best interest! Here’s the link http://petitiononline.com/Sylvers1/petition.html As of 10/29/11 there are 89 signatures! Please read over it and sign! Also tell as many people as you can to sign it! Utilize your Facebook,Twitter,Myspace and any other site where you can spread the word! I know you all appreciate great music and that’s what the Sylvers bring to the table! If you’re not familiar with The Sylvers check them out on Youtube. Their story is also on Youtube,just type in Unsung The Sylvers and enjoy! Thank you and I hope you can help! This is with permission from The Sylvers themselves,so it’s legitimate! For questions and concerns contact me at mitchelll8035@yahoo.com
    Last edited by Sylversfan11; 10-29-2011 at 10:53 PM. Reason: puncuation