[REMOVE ADS]

Talking Supremes Reunion?

Hehehehehehe!!!

Yes, yes let's have one! We'll have it at my house. Carlo you bring a 12 pack of Bud, cool? I'll get the others lined up.

Look lads. Before we get a Supremes reunion going on, we gotta get the other guys here too. Let's take it one day at a time!

BTW, mine's a vodka on the rocks and not too much ice.....I'm on a diet!! HAHA

John, Smirnoff or Grey Goose?

Wink

sure I'd go.... just to hear Mary say in her stage patter "Honey, we is arthritic....."

hehehehehehehehehehhehehe......

Now THATS a SUPREME answer...Made my day.....Paulo

topdiva1 Guest
    Would be nice - but most likely will never happen.

It's never gonna happen in my lifetime & it certainly won't in Carlo's.

Now let us not forget all the people who said it would never even be discussed after Mary's book-ah the year 2000?. Brian Wilson said the Beach Boys would never reunite. Now there is talk...and Sting said...NEVER say Never-just dont hold your breath.

@ glenpwood:

!

get Tony Turner to arrange it..he knows them....he was there when they performed "Somethings" on Sullivan..except they didnt...he was there when Diana was working her fringe cut wig doing My World on Sullivan..except she didnt..he was there the week they rehearsed for their first Sullivan performance.....except they were not there..he was with Mary when they got the news Tommy had been shot in a pool hall..except he hadnt....etc ETC ETC......

topdiva1 Guest
    Wrong on ALL COUNTS - as usual - and enlighten us all by telling us where Tommy Chapman was killed since you seem to know, and do include ALL the details. Point out every detail that Turner misinformed us on - since you seem to have been present yourself - prove his story wrong, or shut up.

Can you read ? I just gave you four points in Turners book that never happened - Tommy died of natural causes - not murdered in a pool hall as Turner wrote....If your gonna pick a journalistic champion..try and choose one who can at least get basic facts like who was murdered and who wasnt right...ya think?....