[REMOVE ADS]

Classic Soul Train on Bounce TV

Would just like to give a big shout out to the new over the air television network Bounce TV for showing the classic Soul Train Episodes form the 70's and 80's. Its been great watching them. Just this week I've seen the O'Jays, Blue Notes, Commodores, David Ruffin, Miracles and Janet Jackson.

If ya get this network in your area be sure to pull out your antenna or rabbit ears and check it out. Some days they show multiple episodes.

http://www.bouncetv.com/

Every weeknight? HOT DAMN!!!!!

I love the way Bounce continues to show the classic Soul Train episodes from its early years. Was great watching the episodes featuring The Four Tops and The Supremes this week.

Damn..Wont give it to me here in the UK

I found out that if you have RCN as a cable provider,they have Bounce TV. Otherwise, use a converter box and a rabbit ear antenna, and you're in luck !

They're showing classic episodes and more than once a day,as stated earlier.

Still waiting on certain episodes to air, but I'm happy with what they're showing so far !

I've just received word that the Bootsy's Rubber Band episode will airing this week on BounceTV. If there is anyone that could tape that episode for me, that would be greatly appreciated.

Since I have DirecTV, I can't get bounce in Chicago because it's a sub-channel of WCIU-TV. It's on channel 23.2.

@ Timmyfunk,
    Do you know what day that episode airs ?

I was informed that it would be sometime this week. The exact day was not specified.