[REMOVE ADS]

Game 5 against the Yankees......

'bout a half hour I'll be glued infront of the tube with an order of boneless chicken and fries. I don't know what it is about the guys from NYC, but I hate....well, strongly dislike....them. I always thought it was hereditary, but Mariners fans hate.....er, strongly dislike.....the Yankees near as much as Tiger fans.

Go Get Em, Tigers.....

They did it! The Tigers took the series with the Yankees. Now let's do it again!!!!

I was afraid the Tigers might blow it as in the past couple of years, but I think this Tiger team is the real deal and Texas is in a world of trouble.

I saw the game...posted the results last night in the Lions thread, Love to see the Yankees get beat.......love that Jim Leyland was at the helm......

Now, if the Tigers would be kind enough to clobber Texas......

Anyone got feelings on the Brewers/Diamondbacks [[Go Milwaukee!!) or the Phillies/Cardn1als [[we've got a small war here at the house over this one) games tonight?

dianesfan_1965 Guest
    No Red Sox? I'll pass.

After the first two homeruns, I knew we had it. I had to celebrate quietly though..........this is Yankee World here! hehehehehe......

Brewers win, Brewers win.....Phillies lost...who would have thought ...the entire line up just fell asleep.......oh my........ I dont care what anybody says all that milk, cheese and beer is something someone ought to look at in the State of Wisconsin, they done went absolutely bat shit .........U of W, Packers, Brewers.....