[REMOVE ADS]

Robbie Montgonery of The Ikettes/Mirettes New TV Show

Robbie Montgomery has landed a new reality show on Oparah's network OWN. It's called "Sweetie Pie's" and the series premiere is on Saturday, October 15th at 9/8c. Check out a sneak peek looks like things will be cookin' with Robbie.

http://www.oprah.com/own-sweetie-pie...k-Sweetie-Pies

Robbie will be on the Wendy Williams Show tomorrow.

Just this morning, they showed an episode in which Robbie briefly reunited with original Ikettes Joshie Armstead and Jessie Smith at her 71st birthday party. I haven't watched the show before, but I'll make sure to tune in over the next coming weeks.

Its a good show trust me much better than some of the other reality shows!

yes, I really enoy it.I saw the show at midnite last night that had Jessie & Joshie[[Armstead) it was really cool.It will make you hungry though, all that good southern cooking.I had no idea how successful Robbie Montgomery had become.Great to see.Best of everything to her.

Name:  Ikettes 16.jpg
Views: 29446
Size:  45.6 KB

The Ikettes - Jessie, Robbie & Joshie

I wonder when she started that restaurant & how that happened ect.She has 2 locations in St. Louis?

In one episode, Robbie mentioned how she had always cooked on the road while with the Revue because they often encountered segregation. She moved back to St. Louis after her lung collapsed, and she could no longer sing. As a way to make money, she started selling food out of the trunk of her car. She was so successful that she decided to open her own restaurant in 1996. It did well, and she opened a second one in 2003. I gather the series will show her efforts to open a third.

Saw @ two episodes and will be watching. So far very miminal cursing and acting the fool. Thanks Robbie.