[REMOVE ADS]

Prayers For Stephanie Campbell In The Loss Of Her Mother

I would like to ask each and everyone of you in joining me in sending my condolences Stephanie Campbell in the loss of a mother who died earlier this evening. As you can imagine this is an extremely difficult time for her and her family right now so let's support her in the best possible way.

R.I.P. Mrs. Gloria Campbell

T.L. Harris

May God be with you Stephanie and may you find peace knowing your mom is with the heavenly father now.

Roberta.

My condolences to you,and your family. May she rest in peace.

I am so very sorry to here this. Stephanie I extend my sincere condolences to you and your family at this time and pray that you will keep looking up from this day forward.

Marv

Dearest Stephanie
    I'm so sorry to hear this.
    My prayers go out to you and your family.
    Ceasar
    The
    Tymes

Stephanie

This is so very sad and I wish I could do something to make it easier to deal with but I know I can't. Nevertheless, my sincere thoughts are with you and your family at this very sad time

Thank you to TLH for sharing the news.

My deepest sympathy to you and your family Stephanie.

Stephanie, I am so sorry to hear about your Mother. I know what your going through when I lost mine two years ago. She is with God now.

Please accept my condolences for your loss.

Stephanie

So very sorry to hear the news. Your Mother is safe now, her work in this life is done.

From me, a prayer for her safe delivery, and a prayer for you, for strength.

Cry whenever you must....and smile for the happy memories, whenever you can.

I too am very sorry to hear of your loss, Stephanie. I don't know you personally but I enjoy reading you here on the forum.
    I think westgrand pretty much said best what I would suggest to you as that is exactly what I have chosen to do
    since losing my own mother 23 years ago last month. Still miss her but I did and you too will, go on. Take care, Stephanie...

Stephanie, you're definitely in my prayers. So sorry to hear this. You are the sweetest person; & we're all feeling your pain. When one hurts, we all hurt. Jesus will carry you through this very difficult time. You'll see your mother again in heaven one day!

I cant stop crying and at the same time I am happy that my mother is in a better place I miss her so much. She is the one who is responsible for introducing me to Motown, Psychedlic music, r and b, and I was so blessed that she was into B sides.
    Her favorite records were And Suddenly and Walk Renee - Left Banke. Kicks - Paul Revere and the Raiders. Smokey Robinson and the Miracles - Come Round Here. Roses and Rainbows - Danny Hutton. Anything the Four Tops and Supremes did she worshipped the ground they walked on. Of course her all time favorite records were Jackie Wilson - Ive Lost You and that northern soul stomper - Heartaches Away My Boy! Her favorite singers of the sixties were Glen Campbell and Bobby Goldsboro. There were so many more songs and its cool to know because of her I know the chart positions and we watched Shindig and Hullaballoo. I dont feel like I will ever get over this I cant stop crying. Thank you SDF family if it were not for my mother I wouldnt be here right now to speak music with all of you. My mother was actually great at seeing unknowns on tv and predicting who would be successful and who wouldnt it was uncanny. She literally predicted the British Invasion and other invasions. One day I will go into it. Mommy I am proud of you and I hope you are resting well because you struggled yesterday but its ok now.

Stephanie, stay strong. My heart goes out to you and your family.

Stephanie:
    I am so saddened by the news of your mother's passing. She has been in my prayers every night as have been you and your brother. I know how very much she has always meant to you and how she has always been there when you needed her, but she still will always be there for you Stephanie. And so will all of those of us on the Soulful Detroit Forum who are honored to call you their friend. God Bless You Stephanie. You are a truly wonderful person.
    Al

Steph,
    you have been a member of the SD family for a very long time. Your loss becomes our loss and you are in our thoughts at this difficult time.

smark21 Guest
    I'm so sorry to hear of your loss Stephanie.

My prayers are with you Stephanie. I pray for the Lord to give you strength & comfort.

Stephanie I'm sorry I missed this, Please chk your private message mail.
    M

Stephanie... Always remember that God cares and Loves You.
    May you find Strenth in God's Embrace...
    Remember he will never leave or forsake You... Never!

Abraham Smooth Wilson

Sorry to hear this, Steph..... I know sometimes in life, things happen. Sometimes all one can do is give it time, duck and cover, and wait for things to pass. Just give youself time, and take comfort in the memories you have.

Sorry to hear this, Steph...sympathies, prayers and thoughts are with you now. God Bless!!

Best,

Mark

Very sorry to hear the sad news. Our thoughts are with you.

doug

Stephanie,

Please accept our heartfelt condolences and know that you and your family are in our prayers.....

Des and the Girls.

Hi this is Kev-Lo

I'm sorry about the loss of your mother. My condolences goes out to you and your Family

Stephanie,
    My deepest condolences to you and your family during this difficult time

I send my condolences out to you as well. I'm very sorry for your loss.

uptight Guest
    Please accept my condolences Stephanie. May she rest in Heavenly peace.

Please accept my condolences in this sad time for you.

I hope that very soon, in the spirit of the music she and you love, when you think of your Mom, you will feel like Gladys Knight once sang...........you'll look back and you'll think, the winters were warmer, the grass was greener, and her smile was very bright

Sorry to hear this news Stephanie. May she rest in peace.

Stephanie, I haven't posted my condolences not because I didn't care, it was around the time of her passing, that my own mother took a bad fall and I was just overwhelmed and couldn't handle one more thing. You have been in my thoughts and I didn't want another day to go by and not offer up my HEARTFELT condolences on the passing of your beloved mother. Be blessed Steph.

My prayers and condolences are with you, Stephanie.
    I know just how you feel.

My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Well gang the funeral was a success! I dont mean to sound like this was a party but we had good food, I saw relatives I had not seen in years! I have been getting phone calls everyday and she was buried on 09/17/2011. I am sorry I have not been on the board for obvious reasons but I am back now and ready to share in the love of music again. I will post the program and have someone put it up here on SDF. Well I will see you all tomorrow. Nosey I understand there is no need to apologize please know your mom is in my prayers. Satipe and Chi thanks for the wishes I didnt even know more people had posted on this thread until I checked today.

My prayers are you and your family Stephanie.

I know this is an old thread but I have been trying to get news of dear Stephanie Campbell. Does anyone have any information that they could share please.

She hasnīt been on the forum for quite some time, John. I hope she is okay.

My Condolences to Stephanie Campbell and Her Family at the loss her Mother.

Quote Originally Posted by ralpht View Post
    She hasnīt been on the forum for quite some time, John. I hope she is okay.
    So do I Ralph. I know she was not well but I keep hoping to see her about. She had a lot of friends here.