[REMOVE ADS]

Temptations heir sues sister over lost royalties

RossHolloway Guest
    old piece..this was discussed when the article was first published. you should still be able to find the original thread/conversation.

Thank you, Ross, for your kind reply.
    This 'old piece' was published by The Detroit Press on June 25, 2011.
    Again: sorry that I overlooked it then.
    Last edited by robbert; 08-25-2011 at 02:26 PM.

RossHolloway Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by robbert View Post
    Thank you, Ross, for your kind reply.
    This 'old piece' was published by The Detroit Press on June 25, 2011.
    Again: sorry that I overlooked it then.
    No worries, it was an interesting conversation two months ago. Definitely worth finding the original thread.

stopinthenameoflove Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by RossHolloway View Post
    No worries, it was an interesting conversation two months ago. Definitely worth finding the original thread.
    That's two threads I have seen RossHolloway being a bit harsh - what's your problem RossHolloway?

RossHolloway Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by stopinthenameoflove View Post
    That's two threads I have seen RossHolloway being a bit harsh - what's your problem RossHolloway?
    Noting I wrote was harsh. And why are you stalking me? Do I know you?

Leave it be, guys. I rarely visit SDF anymore because of easily triggered irritations like this. Short fused people...they're a minority nowadays.
    On the other hand, it just could have been my frame of mind that day, that I thought: Mmm, am I welcome here? I can't oversee all postings of late, my visits here are too rare. So please understand where I'm coming from.

RossHolloway Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by robbert View Post
    Leave it be, guys. I rarely visit SDF anymore because of easily triggered irritations like this. Short fused people...they're a minority nowadays.
    On the other hand, it just could have been my frame of mind that day, that I thought: Mmm, am I welcome here? I can't oversee all postings of late, my visits here are too rare. So please understand where I'm coming from.
    Robbert, my response was in no way meant to offend you. Please accept my apology if my curt response offended you. My intention was merely to direct you to a prior thread on the topic. This site is already short on level headed people.