[REMOVE ADS]

Any Fans of the series "True Blood"?

I have been watching this vampire themed program for a while now and wondered if there were any other fans of the show here? Lately I have been noticing many similarities to the 60's Sci Fi Soap, "Dark Shadows" Is there anyone else with me?

I watch it every Sunday!

Quote Originally Posted by jive_turkey View Post
    I watch it every Sunday!
    Finally! Me too! LOL! I am hooked on it now like I was "the Sopranos". Doesn't it have similarities to "Dark Shadows"?

I enjoyed the first series. I gave up halfway through the second series as I found the sex, violence and bad language was becoming tedious and getting in the way of the plot.

Quote Originally Posted by 144man View Post
    I enjoyed the first series. I gave up halfway through the second series as I found the sex, violence and bad language was becoming tedious and getting in the way of the plot.
    I know what you mean, but have you checked out any of this season lately? The plot line with the witches etc? It is quite good.

I'm watching "Vampire Diaries", "Teen Wolf" and "Supernatural". You can have too much of a good thing.
    Last edited by 144man; 09-02-2011 at 06:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 144man View Post
    I'm watching "Vampire Diaries", "Teen Wolf" and "Supernatural". You can have too much of a good thing.
    I've watched "Vampire Diaries". Good Show. I just find you can get it all with True Blood. I mean they have:

Vampires
    Witches
    Werewolves
    Shape Shifters
    Cat People
    Mediums
    Ghosts, etc

I found it strange that they never show Vampires changing into bats!