[REMOVE ADS]

New music from rahsaan patterson

The very talented yet underated Rahsaan Patterson has released a new cd of more beautiful music. He doesn't receive much airplay but has been one of my favorites since he released his solo debut in the mid 90's plus he ALWAYS deliver liv eon stage. This new gem "BLEUPHORIA" features guest appearances by Lalah Hathaway, Jody Watley, Tata Veg and Shanice Wilson. This cd is a breath of fresh air.
    http://www.amazon.com/Bleuphoria-Rah...1689608&sr=8-2

Quote Originally Posted by glencro View Post
    The very talented yet underated Rahsaan Patterson has released a new cd of more beautiful music. He doesn't receive much airplay but has been one of my favorites since he released his solo debut in the mid 90's plus he ALWAYS deliver liv eon stage. This new gem "BLEUPHORIA" features guest appearances by Lalah Hathaway, Jody Watley, Tata Veg and Shanice Wilson. This cd is a breath of fresh air.
    http://www.amazon.com/Bleuphoria-Rah...1689608&sr=8-2

What, no guest appearance from Tevin Campbell?

Quote Originally Posted by Motown_M_1056 View Post
    What, no guest appearance from Tevin Campbell?
    LOL, Motown_M...funny you mentioned that. I just read an interview on him the other day and the interviewer asked him about Tevin. Even though he wrote "Back To The World", he says that he can count on one hand the number of times that he's been in Tevin's presence. He said that he saw online that Tevin's working on broadway but they were never friends.

Quote Originally Posted by glencro View Post
    LOL, Motown_M...funny you mentioned that. I just read an interview on him the other day and the interviewer asked him about Tevin. Even though he wrote "Back To The World", he says that he can count on one hand the number of times that he's been in Tevin's presence. He said that he saw online that Tevin's working on broadway but they were never friends.
    BLESS HIS HEART. Rahsaan's spinning.... though he & Tevin have a lot in common. "Never friends"...Uh huh!
    Tevin Campbell was working on Broadway in Hairspray...but I don't know if that's still true.
    If Ricky Martin can be his true self these days, I don't see why Rahsaan can't either.

To be fair to Rahsaan, he is completely open about his sexuality....

"Patterson is openly gay. In a 2008 discussion about being a gay artist with gay station Logo, for example, he said that "For me, it's not about being 'the gay artist'; I'm an artist." In an interview with BET's Daily Voice, Patterson further clarified that "I've never been in the closet or hiding anything"

Quote Originally Posted by MIKEW-UK View Post
    To be fair to Rahsaan, he is completely open about his sexuality....

"Patterson is openly gay. In a 2008 discussion about being a gay artist with gay station Logo, for example, he said that "For me, it's not about being 'the gay artist'; I'm an artist." In an interview with BET's Daily Voice, Patterson further clarified that "I've never been in the closet or hiding anything"
    Damn, right. He couldn't hide it. But good to know he's come out.

He's also doing work on Lalah's next CD. I've got the original track for one of the songs selected...and it's KILLER! I'm expecting BIG things from this project...

Yea he's never hid it but with such a great catalog of work, who should even care in 2011. I also hear that he's working on Rachelle Ferrell's next cd. That should be exciting. Speaking of Lalah, saw her in concert last week...man, THAT VOICE

precisely...