[REMOVE ADS]

Article About Soulful Detroit - Adam White Blog

https://www.adampwhite.com/westgrandblog/detroit-forum

Nice article that might have been posted before

Darin got a nice mention

Thanks for posting or reposting!

Nice replay Robb. Thanks for posting.
    Last edited by ralpht; 06-19-2024 at 05:46 PM.

It was a nice piece on the SDF and I was honored to be mentioned in one of Adam's blogs.
    Darin

Soulful Detroit is my first visit every morning. Thank you Ralph and Lowell.

I agree with Roger, I am in Soulful Detroit every day. I enjoy the comments on the music, and finding new music to enjoy. The aspects of collecting various rare items keep me entertained! There is so much we know, yet even more that we can learn from the others posting. Plus, I've never met them but I have a few friends on here that I love hearing from.

Early member

My first involvement was in 2002 I have been educated on Motown history, and i thought I knew a lot way back when. Loved Bob Babbitt question and answers, loved all the comments on James Jamerson and the influence he had on all bass players. So many great articles
    Thanks for sharing