[REMOVE ADS]

The SUPREMES / MAGIC DISCO MACHINE Bend A Little 7 inch 06 Jun 24

The Supremes and Magic Disco Machine deliver double the dancefloor delight with 'Bend A Little' on 7" vinyl for the avid soul DJs. The vocal version by The Supremes, previously exclusive to CD, finally graces vinyl, showcasing their undeniable talent and energy. On the flip side, Magic Disco Machine's instrumental rendition takes flight with infectious grooves and funky beats. It's a great little 45 for DJs and collectors alike, marking the first vinyl release for both tracks. Don't miss out on this electrifying addition to your music collection!

https://www.juno.co.uk/products/the-...yl/1020360-01/

Quote Originally Posted by jack020 View Post

The Supremes and Magic Disco Machine deliver double the dancefloor delight with 'Bend A Little' on 7" vinyl for the avid soul DJs. The vocal version by The Supremes, previously exclusive to CD, finally graces vinyl, showcasing their undeniable talent and energy. On the flip side, Magic Disco Machine's instrumental rendition takes flight with infectious grooves and funky beats. It's a great little 45 for DJs and collectors alike, marking the first vinyl release for both tracks. Don't miss out on this electrifying addition to your music collection!

https://www.juno.co.uk/products/the-...yl/1020360-01/
    this was a Scherrie lead - shame they canít get the line up correctly on cover

there are parts of this song that are great and parts that are no so. i find the continuous "that's all you got to DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" to get really old really fast.

Name:  IMG_3205.jpg
Views: 202
Size:  90.3 KB

Ah, I posted about this earlier when I saw the listing! No biggie! My copy just came in the mail today! Quick turnaround from Juno. And if you look at the Juno page - it was also added to the "DJ Charts" of Craig Charles who hosts The Craig Charles Funk & Soul Show on BBC Radio 6. So, perhaps this will help it get a spin or two on the radio!

https://www.juno.co.uk/charts/dj/422...10317948-Chart
    Last edited by telekin; 06-13-2024 at 05:14 PM.

When I posted this I already thought that I saw it somewhere but was too lazy to search, sorry!

Quote Originally Posted by mwmr View Post
    this was a Scherrie lead - shame they can’t get the line up correctly on cover
    A fun release. But unbelievable that they can go to all the trouble to get this out on a 7" and then have the wrong photo. Scherrie deserves much better for her outstanding vocal. I'd buy this otherwise, but not so interested now. Though, who knows, it may become a collectable like the "Marveletts Sing" cover!

Always liked this song n surprised it was left off the original album.
    Yeah.typical wrong photo

Quote Originally Posted by kenneth View Post
    A fun release. But unbelievable that they can go to all the trouble to get this out on a 7" and then have the wrong photo. Scherrie deserves much better for her outstanding vocal. I'd buy this otherwise, but not so interested now. Though, who knows, it may become a collectable like the "Marveletts Sing" cover!
    I get that it's a singularly iconic photo of JMC, but it's really too bad they couldn't get the proper lineup, at least.

I added this release to Discogs recently, and made mention of the error in the release notes.

https://www.discogs.com/release/3096...-Bend-A-Little

Apparently it's a limited pressing of 500 copies, as per the Dynamite Cuts Bandcamp page, so on the chance that they do a re-press hopefully they will correct the error.