[REMOVE ADS]

Just Rhonda! ... June 16th

'Bout time ....this is what she should've been doing 25, 35 years ago. Gotta put in the time and earn those stripes.

https://www.cheaptickets.com/events/...s-6417086#open

Hope its a total sell-out and she knocks 'em dead!

Ambitious prices.

Unlike the natural gift possessed by her mother, Rhonda’s voice to me has always sounded like someone who has worked very hard in learning how to sing.
    I still wish her all the best.

Quote Originally Posted by marybrewster View Post
    Ambitious prices.
    That link appears to be an overpriced resale site used by ticket scalpers. Tickets start at $35...

https://citywinery.com/philadelphia/...da-ross-7993e4

Quote Originally Posted by carlo View Post
    That link appears to be an overpriced resale site used by ticket scalpers. Tickets start at $35...

https://citywinery.com/philadelphia/...da-ross-7993e4
    Thank you! That seems a little more realistic.

Last edited by Boogiedown; 06-09-2024 at 11:01 AM.

It’s like listening to Berry Gordy when she speaks, with hints of Diana’s mannerisms. Rhonda would make for a wonderful bestie, to lift you out of the doldrums whenever feeling blue.
    A huge inspiration i’m sure in Diana recording her Thank You album.

I have met and talk with Rhonda a couple of times. She is so friendly, intelligent and funny. Her voice is very distinguished and articulate.

Quote Originally Posted by captainjames View Post
    I have met and talk with Rhonda a couple of times. She is so friendly, intelligent and funny. Her voice is very distinguished and articulate.
    Rhonda has always come across as being witty and articulate, so nice to have that confirmed captain. Of all Diana’s children, Ross really is the one i know least about. He seems to live a very private life away from the spotlight.

DON’T MISS my NYC shows in JUNE!! Rhonda Ross’s “This Makes Me Feel Like ‘BEEEP’: A Evening of Music and the Magic of Mindset” will empower the way you see yourself.

Despite the fact that Rhonda is an Emmy-nominated actor, a Grammy-nominated songwriter and a motivational singer whose music, speeches, courses, workshops, and retreats help thousands of people reach their potential each and every day, she is still mostly known for being the sole child between the legendary Diana Ross and Motown mogul, Berry Gordy.

Looking at Rhonda’s life from the outside, we see the high moments, the fame, and the fun family photos. What we don’t see are the profoundly painful struggles she faced behind the scenes - the feelings of never being enough, the insecurity, the low self-esteem, and even the overwhelming depression.

After hitting rock bottom, Rhonda finally looked within herself and found that the cause was her addiction to negative self-talk. This led her on a path to emotional balance, healing, and putting in the work to feel better. For. Real. She now inspires others to do the same.

In “This Makes Me Feel Like ‘BEEEP’: A Evening of Music and the Magic of Mindset”, Rhonda opens up about her struggles with feeling overlooked and undervalued. She beautifully sings through her compelling story, sharing her unique perspective and insight with the heart and humor that only she can as well as what it took for her to finally start to feel better.

Come see why David Finkle [[Backstage Magazine) writes “Rhonda pieces together the portrait of a woman who understands herself and the complicated world in which she functions.” and why Robert Lester [[NiteLifeExchange) writes “If you want to understand electricity, get yourself a seat anywhere Rhonda Ross performs!”
    Through her music and her message, Rhonda teaches us all how NOTHING should ever have the power to make us feel like “BEEEP.” Tickets.RhondaRoss.net

I would love to be there, but residing in the UK it’s a bit of a hike. Will anyone from here be attending?.