[REMOVE ADS]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by sup_fan View Post
    i have 2

1. one of the bread bag wrappers
    2. a sequin! was at the R&R hall of fame museum and they were displaying the butterfly gowns from TCB. they were on a raised, circular platform with a robe around them. as opposed to being in a glass case. you were able to go completely around the display and see the gowns from all sides. it was beautiful as they had the arms of the mannequins stretched out so the capes were on full display! anyway on the carpet near the velvet robe was a random sequin. i'm guessing it fell off the gown but i don't really have any way to prove it was from the dresses. who knows - maybe some Gary Glitter outfit had been there previously. So i picked it up and it's in a plastic baggie in my souvenir box. there wasn't anyone to give it back to and i didn't want the janitor to just vacuum it up
    Aint nobody buying that story. We all know you reached over the rope- or maybe snuck under it- and picked that sequin off. I'm sure the statute of limitations has run out. And the forum is a no judgement zone.

Quote Originally Posted by RanRan79 View Post
    Aint nobody buying that story. We all know you reached over the rope- or maybe snuck under it- and picked that sequin off. I'm sure the statute of limitations has run out. And the forum is a no judgement zone.
    haha if i had had me some scrissors i could have gotten myself a swatch of fabric! lol

fortunately for the protection of the gowns the rope was far enough away that you couldn't reach them