[REMOVE ADS]

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    Abc baby you and me...[[One bad apple.. seems deep in comparison!). mamas pearl...no idea of the rest of it. I think Ive blocked it out
    Last edited by luke; 10-17-2017 at 11:39 PM.

Red Hot by that Wilson gal. Dreadful.

Call me Diana Ross never liked her version of Aretha's hit

Quote Originally Posted by blackguy69 View Post
    Call me Diana Ross never liked her version of Aretha's hit
    Really BG? I love it. I always thought the two did each other's songs very well considering how different their voices are.

In any case, there's quite a few Motown songs I dislike but very few I would consider bad enough to make a worse lists. I wonder if the majority of all of these posts are songs that people just don't like, compared to thinking they are actually bad?

Quote Originally Posted by RanRan79 View Post
    Really BG? I love it. I always thought the two did each other's songs very well considering how different their voices are.

In any case, there's quite a few Motown songs I dislike but very few I would consider bad enough to make a worse lists. I wonder if the majority of all of these posts are songs that people just don't like, compared to thinking they are actually bad?
    There's something in Diana's interpretation that just didn't get it for me. But also even though the backup vocals were great , was a bit too much.
    Maybe I just like Diana doing original material and not remakes.

Quote Originally Posted by blackguy69 View Post
    There's something in Diana's interpretation that just didn't get it for me. But also even though the backup vocals were great , was a bit too much.
    Maybe I just like Diana doing original material and not remakes.
    I can understand that.