[REMOVE ADS]

View Poll Results: 2 Weeks Later, what do you think?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Still hate it, want my old forum back

0 0%
  • Don't really matter to me

3 23.08%
  • I've actually grown to like it

6 46.15%
  • I did not have sex with that woman

4 30.77%
    pshark Guest

2 Weeks Later, has your opinion changed

OK this poll is just for those who hated this new forum when it began.
    Now that its about 2 wks later, has your opinions changed?
    Last edited by pshark; 08-19-2010 at 09:53 PM.

Well you can't fight city hall all the time,so all things being equal i'm getting used to this new place[i still love the old place] but i guess it's like my wife...once the shape is gone get used to the love handles,hehehehe!!!

I didn't mind it right from the beginning. On of the initial postings I saw indicated some issue with the technology for the old system and that there wasn't any choice in changing in any case.

Some things about this are great; the only thing I find myself noticing or questioning is the participation and perhaps the blocking; I think the participation is less; there may be some blocking which might be good for some; the threads flow faster I think.

Maybe the whole forum is just maturing.

Do you think that there may be a bit less participation because members, particularly trolls and bullies, know that their comments can now be ignored, their posts reported, and easily removed? Also, one is less anonymous. At any time, you can see who is logged in, and what they are reading.

pshark Guest
    Soulster, I specified that this poll was only for the people who hated it in the beginning.
    When I first made this post I didn't realize that the first thing you see is the poll
    Last edited by pshark; 08-19-2010 at 02:17 PM. Reason: Accidently called Soulster Splanky

So........the poll really wasn't for me because I didn't have it in the beginning.

Soulster...........sounds completely accurate to me.

Name:  av-5.jpg
Views: 153
Size:  21.1 KB
    This poll is like the menus I get when I have to wait in line to talk on the telephone with a government agency, public utility or private firm. There are several choices [[I NEVER fit any of the categories). My choice is NEVER available to me. My category should have been: "I liked the New Forum from its start".

I agree with robb_k in liking the new forum from the start.

pshark Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by robb_k View Post
    Name:  av-5.jpg
Views: 153
Size:  21.1 KB
    This poll is like the menus I get when I have to wait in line to talk on the telephone with a government agency, public utility or private firm. There are several choices [[I NEVER fit any of the categories). My choice is NEVER available to me. My category should have been: "I liked the New Forum from its start".
    So are you saying you did have sex with that woman? Like I said on my first post the poll are just for the ones who didn't like the new forum when they joined. I should have titled the poll differently.