[REMOVE ADS]

Diana Ross bringing ‘The Music Legacy Tour 2023’ to London in October MUSIC

Diana Ross will bring ‘The Music Legacy Tour 2023’ to London for two shows at the Royal Albert Hall it has been announced.

The legend will perform her greatest hits on Saturday 14th and Sunday 15th October 2023. Tickets available from this Friday 26th May, 10am at www.axs.com

After completing a record-breaking, world tour last year, Ross’ performance in Glastonbury, UK drew both the largest assembled audience in the history of the festival and the biggest viewership in the history of the BBC broadcast with her completely sold-out arena tour.

Tickets for Diana Ross’ The Music Legacy Tour 2023 are on sale this Friday 26th May, 10am and available for purchase through Ticketmaster and at dianaross.com.

https://entertainment-focus.com/2023...on-in-october/

I wonder how much longer she can go on with taking a show overseas.

Interesting that she's going back to the UK again, since she hadn't toured overseas in 15 years, prior to last summer's UK tour. I am happy for the UK fans. I also find it interesting because she usually bookended her tours with her stints in Vegas, during the past 10 years or so. I am curious if she didn't get an offer this year to do Vegas after the summer tour, or if she plans to do another residency later on? We will have to wait and see Royal Albert Hall is a great venue for her.
    Last edited by carlo; 05-23-2023 at 05:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by carlo View Post
    Interesting that she's going back to the UK again, since she hadn't toured overseas in 15 years, prior to last summer's UK tour. I am happy for the UK fans. I also find it interesting because she usually bookended her tours with her stints in Vegas, during the past 10 years or so. I am curious if she didn't get an offer this year to do Vegas after the summer tour, or if she plans to do another residency later on? We will have to wait and see Royal Albert Hall is a great venue for her.
    Agree Carlo, it’s a beautiful setting and the perfect sized venue for her. I’m pleased to say i was to young to have attended the first time she appeared there.

Well that settles it. Rhonda must be her opening act. It’s a full circle moment. Didn’t Rhonda make her UK stage debut at this venue? The encore can be a duet of “I love you, call me”.

I wonder if this means the UK will get an album release Diana Ross and The London Symphony Orchestra?

Quote Originally Posted by khansperac View Post
    Well that settles it. Rhonda must be her opening act. It’s a full circle moment. Didn’t Rhonda make her UK stage debut at this venue? The encore can be a duet of “I love you, call me”.
    That would be fitting. The RAH is a lovely venue that always reminds me of a luxurious jewel box. Not my favourite for acoustics though.