[REMOVE ADS]

Percy Sledge - Standing On The Mountain

Does anyone know if a stereo version exists on CD? All CD tracks I have heard are mono. There is a stereo version on Youtube but may be from vinyl.

as great as this record is, it did not even make the SOUL Top 50 in 1972.wow.

This Cd on Ebay claims to be Stereo?
    https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/166044816...Bk9SR7DXqaqGYg

Quote Originally Posted by Graham Jarvis View Post
    This Cd on Ebay claims to be Stereo?
    https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/166044816...Bk9SR7DXqaqGYg
    Thanks, but the track is not on this CD.

Quote Originally Posted by motony View Post
    as great as this record is, it did not even make the SOUL Top 50 in 1972.wow.
    Standing On The Mountain was the B-side of Rainbow Road, do you mean the A-side didn't make SOUL top 50? Was SOTM ever released as an A-side?

Rainbow Road Stereo: 45 Atlantic [US Copy 2848] 10144 1972 As per "Cash Box" Black Contemporary Singles Charts made it 02/05/72 - Chart Num 48, 35, 32, [3 weeks was it.]

I also have "Standing On The Mountain" [B-Side] in Stereo if you need the sound file let me know. Always found "Rainbow Road" to be the better side.
    Last edited by Graham Jarvis; 05-19-2023 at 01:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Graham Jarvis View Post
    Rainbow Road Stereo: 45 Atlantic [US Copy 2848] 10144 1972 As per "Cash Box" Black Contemporary Singles Charts made it 02/05/72 - Chart Num 48, 35, 32, [3 weeks was it.]

I also have "Standing On The Mountain" [B-Side] in Stereo if you need the sound file let me know. Always found "Rainbow Road" to be the better side.
    Many Thanks Graham, I would be grateful for a Soundfile for SOTM. Regards, Steve

Rainbow Road" did not make the Billboard Soul Top 50 either.