[REMOVE ADS]

Diana Ross Performs at the Northside Achievement Zone Gala in Minneapolis, 5/6/23

Miss Ross graced a benefit gala Saturday night for my niece’s place of employment, The Northside Achievement Zone of Minneapolis. Judging from the snippets I’ve seen, she was in great form. According to my sister, the event raised upwards of $1.3M—more than any other nonprofit in the state. And as my niece said, “Mother gave us a gown!” [Sorry for the ant’s-eye-view quality of these screengrabs from my sister’s iPhone]:

Name:  IMG_3117.jpg
Views: 222
Size:  8.1 KB
    Name:  IMG_3118.jpg
Views: 215
Size:  8.4 KB

Ta for posting sans. Particularly pleased to hear the lady was in great form and the money raised for a good cause.

Great Photo of Miss Ross from last night in Florida I think Looks like a new gown.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Roberta75; 05-08-2023 at 09:51 PM.