[REMOVE ADS]

New video by the Supreme Scherrie Payne

I never knew she had a mini stroke and mild heart attack,just sending all of my love to Scherrie

Scherrie seems to be such a beautiful person. It is great to hear her speak at length.

WOW! She's went through a lot. Had no idea.

Thanks for sharing this video, Jim. I remember her mentioning her journey with breast cancer and depression in a couple of past interviews, but this was also the first I had heard about her having had a mild heart attack and mini stroke. Bless her. She is so lovely and a real talent.

I love Scherrie and probably wouldn't have continued listening to the Supremes had she not been in the group. I only wish she had a much bigger career. I sometimes feel like being in the Supremes held her back. But I am appreciative of all the great songs we got from her when she was in the group.

What a great interview. Scherrie certainly has been through a lot. When I saw FLOS at the Catalina Jazz Club in February, Scherrie mentioned she'd had a hip replacement and a knee replacement since the group had last performed at the club in 2019.

I've also gotten the impression from interviews Scherrie has done over the years that depression has been a struggle for her in the past too. It's impressive how positive she still is after everything.

Love her!!!

Quote Originally Posted by thanxal View Post
    Love her!!!
    Aww man, yes!! Me too!!

"My baby's smart!". Love Scherrie