[REMOVE ADS]

Former Supremes Scherrie Payne Lynda Laurence with Joyce Vincent LIVE 04-23-2023

Maison De Music Foundation and LA Voix Studio With Annual Gala, Honoring All The Supremes Mary Wilson Diana Ross Florence Ballard Barbara Martin Cindy Birdsong Jean Terrell Lynda Laurence Scherrie Payne and Susaye Greene, this was a fun event,Great Entertainment and Dinner,the students sing their favorite Supremes songs, they showed a very well put together video, showing the history of all The Supremes.Freda Payne and Former Temptations Louis Price sang The Motown Classic Ain't No Mountain High Enough, Former Supreme Susaye Greene Billy Davis Jr. and Marilyn McCoo Actress/Singer Gloria Hendry Jim Gilstrap and many others was in the house, the Big Highlight of the night was the performance of Former Ladies Of The Supremes Scherrie Payne and Lynda Laurence with Joyce Vincent, they Looked and Sound GREAT singing The Supremes Classic's, my favorite was I'm Gonna Let My Heart Do The Walking, i had a BLAST.
    Last edited by REDHOT; 04-26-2023 at 10:59 PM.

That's great to hear! I wonder why Susaye didn't perform? In any event, Scherrie, Lynda, and Joyce looked/sounded fantastic from the videos I saw. I'm glad you had a good time.

SCHERRIE, LYNDA & SUSAYE - ACCEPTING THEIR "GOLDEN ICON" AWARD

4/24/2023

[[L-R) Susaye Greene, Scherrie Payne & Lynda Laurence, formerly of THE SUPREMES, accepting their "GOLDEN ICON" awards. - Gindi Theatre in Bel Air, CA. April 23rd 2023

Scherrie Payne, Lynda Laurence and Susaye Greene onstage accepting their "Golden Icon" lifetime achievement awards, honoring their legacy with THE SUPREMES.

Scherrie Payne's award was presented to her by her daughter Shoshana Payne Phillips. Lynda Laurence's award was presented to her by her grandchildren [[Angela & Trevor.) Susaye's award was presented to her by her granddaughters [[Hazel & Mia.) Congratulations Ladies.

The awards for the late Florence Ballard, Barbara Martin & Mary Wilson will be presented to their family. Cindy Birdsong's award was accepted by Brad Herman. Diana Ross and Jean Terrell's awards will be sent to them.

Congratulations to all of THE SUPREMES 1961-1977
    DIANA ROSS
    MARY WILSON
    FLORNECE BALLARD
    BARBARA MARTIN
    CINDY BIRDSONG
    JEAN TERRELL
    LYNDA LAURENCE
    SCHERRIE PAYNE
    ​SUSAYE GREENE

Jean MIA???

Thank You Thornton, it was a night to remember.

I think its nice that someone after all these years recognize Barbara Martin and Cindy Birdsong.

June 16th:

On her Birthday, remembering Barbara Martin [Barbara Diane Martin Richardson; 1943-2020]; R&B and pop singer; original member of The Primettes, and The Supremes....

Who is Brad Herman a la Cindy Birdsong?

Quote Originally Posted by marybrewster View Post
    Who is Brad Herman a la Cindy Birdsong?
    Brad Herman is a facilitator and crisis manager for Hollywood’s elite and has worked with Cindy Birdsong’s family members to extricate her from a previous living arrangement. He was the one who invited Eddie Holland, to a private visit with Cindy Birdsong when he sang a few bars of Supremes songs to her. Cindy has had two strokes and is unable to speak or walk.

In a Hollywood Reporter article, Brad Herman says that he has been granted POA over her

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/fe...an-1235233540/

Quote Originally Posted by milven View Post
    Brad Herman is a facilitator and crisis manager for Hollywood’s elite and has worked with Cindy Birdsong’s family members to extricate her from a previous living arrangement. He was the one who invited Eddie Holland, to a private visit with Cindy Birdsong when he sang a few bars of Supremes songs to her. Cindy has had two strokes and is unable to speak or walk.

In a Hollywood Reporter article, Brad Herman says that he has been granted POA over her

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/fe...an-1235233540/
    That really is such news about Cindy.

Cindy was the SWEETHEART Supreme...God Bless her today, and always...