[REMOVE ADS]

Where's Roberta75 when you need her?

For some reason The First Lady of Motown's song "Dancing in the Street" just keeps playing in my mind starting around 5:20pm on March 30, 2023.

and also this one....

I just CAN'T seem to figure out why, but maybe Roberta knows...

[Edit: just to make this qualify for the ghetto, this song too... ]
    Last edited by thanxal; 03-31-2023 at 08:30 AM.

Mmmhmmm. This one’s been living in my head rent-free. Clankety-clank, bitchass.

Y'all got way more faith in the system than I do, I see. I'll let y'all have your fun without raining on your parade with my pessimism. So instead...

Quote Originally Posted by RanRan79 View Post
    Y'all got way more faith in the system than I do, I see. I'll let y'all have your fun without raining on your parade with my pessimism. So instead...

oh I didn't say anything about the outcome. I'm just loving seeing that headline. How shameful! How embarrassing! How weak!

Quote Originally Posted by thanxal View Post
    For some reason The First Lady of Motown's song "Dancing in the Street" just keeps playing in my mind starting around 5:20pm on March 30, 2023.

and also this one....

I just CAN'T seem to figure out why, but maybe Roberta knows...

[Edit: just to make this qualify for the ghetto, this song too... ]
    I was Dancin in the Streets when I heard the FORMER insurrectionist inciting President got indicted yesterday. LOL

My head has been roatating all week with Come and Get these Memories and I hear a Symphony. 2 great songs by 2 GREAT ladies.

Quote Originally Posted by Roberta75 View Post
    I was Dancin in the Streets when I heard the FORMER insurrectionist inciting President got indicted yesterday. LOL

My head has been roatating all week with Come and Get these Memories and I hear a Symphony. 2 great songs by 2 GREAT ladies.
    Somehow I knew you'd appreciate the sentiment!