[REMOVE ADS]

Former Ladies "Signed, Sealed, Delivered"???

As I was browsing Motorcity titles on the web, I came across a couple of Motorcity CD's that say they include "Signed Sealed & Delivered" by "The Supremes." One of the CD's is called "Motorcity, Volume 3" and is listed on Ebay. it is an Australian import and goes for a pretty high price.

I do not think the Flo's ever recorded "Signed Sealed and Delivered." I have all of their Motorcity tracks, those that would have made up their unreleased "Bouncing Back" album.

Is this a typo, or have I somehow missed this Flo's track?

I do know that Syreeta recorded "SS&D" for Motorcity. Could it be her track, just mis-labled, or did Lynda take a crack at the song with the Flo's while at Motown as well? She did sing on the original Stevie Wonder version.

It is definitely Syreeta....I have it...and it is the same track as included on other discs.

If you check out Philles/Motown Gary's 'Motorcity "DIVAS" and other Fun Releases!' thread [Soulful Detroit forum/room], you should see images of the CD Motorcity Vol. 3.

There are also links to all the tracks, and Gary has already noted there that the artist heard is not as credited.....

You could try Discogs for the CD. Volumes 1-4 are sometimes available as a 4CD set...but I am in the UK, so that might make a difference, as the 'Going For A Song' label is based here.