[REMOVE ADS]

RIP Lance Reddick

Lance Reddick, a phenomenal actor known for playing Cedric Daniels in The Wire, Phillip Broyles in Fringe, and Chief Irvin Irving in Bosch and starring as Charon in the John Wick franchise has passed away. Lance was also a musician. Years ago when I was a member of the band Hidden Beach Unwrapped we were contracted to do some studio recording sessions for him. He was a very cool Brotha, one of the nicest people I've met! Rest In Power Brotha Lance!

My post from IG:

Not Lance. Not now. I’ve known him since he was a drama student in the early ’90s…always so friendly, mellow and magnetic, cutting a dashing figure across campus and putting in that work on stage. He’s even seen ME act. I remember him sitting in the audience with the biggest smile on his face. When he blew up, no one was happier or prouder than I was. This freaking hurts. Rest in power, my friend.

He was a great actor. 60 yrs old is way too soon. Was looking forward to seeing this brother in many more productions. R.I.P.