[REMOVE ADS]

1992 Australia Tour Diana Ross Song Playlist

Love the song play list on this tour.

Although Diana had 3 #1's in Australia - Upside Down, Endless Love and Chain Reaction which was the #1 record of 1986 there she didn't have very much success outside of these.

A set list from her Leeuwin Estate performance that year.

https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/diana...-33eba8d9.html

how did it differ from the set she did in the States with the Force Behind the Power tour?

Maybe, it was the same playlist. The band and the orchestra in the video are exciting. Diana Ross' vocals do shine when the musicians are fully engaged with the songs of the show. I love the varied musical selections.

Quote Originally Posted by sup_fan View Post
    how did it differ from the set she did in the States with the Force Behind the Power tour?
    It was basically the same as the FBTP concert that I saw in 1991. Some of the songs were done at different spots. And I remember, she sang PARADISE after her first costume change.

Quote Originally Posted by florence View Post
    Although Diana had 3 #1's in Australia - Upside Down, Endless Love and Chain Reaction which was the #1 record of 1986 there she didn't have very much success outside of these.
    I spent a lot of time in Australia and she seemed to have trouble getting airplay on the radio over there. You would often hear Endless Love, Upside Down, Chain Reaction and occasionally Touch me in the morning but that was about it. Very strange.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebrock View Post
    I spent a lot of time in Australia and she seemed to have trouble getting airplay on the radio over there. You would often hear Endless Love, Upside Down, Chain Reaction and occasionally Touch me in the morning but that was about it. Very strange.
    seems that few of her solo or even many of the Supremes' songs charted high in Australia.