[REMOVE ADS]

Headliners and Legends..Diana Ross

Just watched this on youtube...its a 45 min documentary about her career and theres some rare clips included...same old story but the clips are worth it especially Flo's funeral.

I thought it was well done. They did a nice episode on Martha Reeves as well.

Yes reese it was very well done with a few rare snippets...will have to check out the Martha Reeves one.

Thanks mowsville. I've included the link below. I've been wanting to see this for years, as I remember seeing screen shots of the footage from Flo's funeral, on a fan website, in the early days of the internet. They had captured those screen shots from this documentary [see around the 31:50 mark].

https://youtu.be/p4NHmdLGpG4

Last edited by carlo; 03-14-2023 at 05:46 PM.

Thanks for finding this; Rita, Suzanne, Martha, Smokey, Maxine - that was all pretty good. Not sugar coated and not sensationalized.

Quote Originally Posted by carlo View Post
    Thanks mowsville. I've included the link below. I've been wanting to see this for years, as I remember seeing screen shots of the footage from Flo's funeral, on a fan website, in the early days of the internet. They had captured those screen shots from this documentary [see around the 31:50 mark].

https://youtu.be/p4NHmdLGpG4

Thanks for this Carlo. I really enjoyed it.

Fondly,

Roberta

Great listening to Maxine Powell stating that Diana Ross worked the hardest. Diana Ross singing in a concert is always a joy!

Although it was very brief, seeing that clip of Diana and Mary standing together and holding hands in front of Flo's coffin pulled at my heartstrings.

They both look incredibly distraught especially Mary.

Thanks for posting the link carlo...I didnt know how to.