[REMOVE ADS]

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

The MOTORCITY JUKEBOX Of Individual Artist CD's

INTRODUCTION:

As you'll discover below, most of the MOTORCITY recording artists featured an album of their own [[titled after one of their recent single releases) as well as a "Very Best Of" album.

At the time of purchase back in the mid-to-late 1990's, I bought every one I could get my hands on. Unfortunately, I have only 22 of them which was all that were available to me at the time. It boggles the mind to see how many individual-artist album titles were planned but never released.

For now, let me share with you the MOTORCITY individual-artist CD titles from my personal collection which I've compiled for you here!

Also, another HUGE thanks to Kenny [[Kenneth) for uploading this project for me.

PHILLES/MOTOWN GARY
    Last edited by Philles/Motown Gary; 03-10-2023 at 05:17 PM.